Monday 19 January 2015

First things first

That's it! Finally after more than three years that I've made my come back to the professional photography world I took the time to start my blog.

There's a lot of things that I want to tell and writhe about, a lot of my work, but some about others subjects that inspires me too. But I thing the first thing I should do is introduce myself properly.

My name is Isabel Mendes and I live with my family (1 husband, 3 kids and 1 dog) in North London, for about 7 months now. We arrived in London after spending five years living in Dubai (UAE). Before that I lived in France for ten years and between that, me and my husband, have spend one year living in Venezuela. But actually I'm from Brazil. As you can see I have many histories to share with you as well as my history on how I get to the photography world, etc, and that's what I intend to do on this blog.

So I hope that you going to love it, and that you going to forgive me for my bad english, since its not my native language and its not my second language neither;-)

Thanks for reading me!


No comments:

Post a Comment